- Feel free to use the images and texts for your SharePoint / intranet presence for the uRyde mobility services available at your location.
- All texts and images are freely available and can simply be copied out and the images can be downloaded directly using the “Download image” buttons.
- The red boxes only serve as support and do not contain any text modules for your SharePoint / Internet presence.
- The "More information" button contains uRyde pages that can be referenced , but are not intended for replication in your SharePoint / Intranet presence.
- In order to increase readability, the placeholder “sample company” was chosen where your company/institution name appears.
- The example SharePoint / Intranet presence is updated at regular intervals, so you are welcome to update your SharePoint / Intranet presence based on it.
uRyde | model company
Our goal: Sustainable mobility at our location.
What is uRyde and how does it work?
A large part of our location mobility still takes place by car. 81% of motorized passenger transport in Europe is made by car, 26% of CO2 emissions in Europe are caused by road traffic and on average there are only 1.2 people per car.
We are a long way from achieving the climate goals in the transport sector.
In order to accelerate the path towards sustainable, resource-saving and ultimately climate-neutral mobility, we have decided to move forward together with the startup uRyde and offer you sustainable mobility solutions.
Please include the appropriate text module from the templates below to explain how uRyde works. If you have several uRyde Mobility Services at your location, you are welcome to use more than one.
Please include the corresponding “digital flyer” below that explains the respective uRyde mobility solution at your location.
Download the appropriate information material and feel free to pass it on.
Travel sustainably and win!
Sharing trips is doubly worthwhile. In addition to a sustainable way to travel, you will receive a virtual ticket for every trip you share or book and with a bit of luck you can choose a great prize from our lottery partners at the end of the month.
Below you will find links to uRyde's "How it works" pages, which you are welcome to reference in your SharePoint / Intranet presence.
Below you will find relevant FAQs for the respective uRyde Mobility Services.
Feel free to use individual FAQs for your pages. For a larger number of FAQs, please refer to the following page.